[Gist] Kiss Daniel Present Old Car To Younger  Brother As Birthday Gift

It was the Birthday of Nigeria Singer Kiss Daniel's Younger Brother Few days ago the and the Celebrity took to Instagram to announce celebrate his birthday.
Kiss Daniel Wrote - 
My life, my happiness, my strength 😩 Happy birthday Lil bro @uthy_omg I’m so glad you didn’t pass out yesterday πŸ˜‚it was fun with you, today will be better. I love you so damn much G ❤️❤️😩 Too much... my baby, my lil pumpkin is a year older today πŸ˜‚πŸ˜… I can’t keep calm yo!!!

The His brother Went on to Acknowledge Kiss Daniel Giving Him a Car. Which Kiss Daniel was Apparently using Before.
SEE HIS POST BELOW


GET YOUR SONGS ON OVER 20 BLOGS FOR CHICKEN CHANGE. ITS EASY CONTACT +2348060674135


HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Axact

Wale Aro

Wale Aro Blog is a blog of...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: