[Gist] Chidinma Opens Up On Kiss Daniel Relationship Saga

Some times Last week Rumors was flying around about KISS DANIEL having an affair wiith songstress CHIDINMA EKILE after a video was leaked showing Chidinma in an hotel room with kiss daniel behind the camera calling Chidinma Flygirl . The Songstress in a Recent interview with PUNCH where she spoke about herself , life and connection with male artist in the music inidustry. There she stated Categorically in qoute " I don’t like to speak about my relationship or love life in public. There is nothing to talk about me and Kiss Daniel; people can say anything they want to say. Whether I am in a relationship with him or not, everyone will get to know later. I find it weird that I am always linked to one musician or the other. At times, it takes extra effort for me to convince people that certain reports about me are untrue.” 

GET YOUR SONGS ON OVER 20 BLOGS FOR CHICKEN CHANGE. ITS EASY CONTACT +2348060674135


HTML Comment Box is loading comments...
Axact

Wale Aro

Wale Aro Blog is a blog of...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: