[Kilamiti Hype] Diamond Bills On Kilamiti Hype




Kilamiti hype returns this time with fast rising artiste Diamond Bills. We took time to sit the artist and ask him some few questions about his life and music and below his our conversation.



Kilamiti - What is your name and How old are you

Diamond bills - My Real names are Ogundele Olamilekan Adeshina

Kilamiti - Ok, as an artist you should have a stage name, what is your stage name?

Diamond Bills - My stage name is Diamond Bills

Kilamiti -How did you come about the name Diamond bills?



Diamond Bills - I was given the Name Diamond By my Mum and bills simply means Billions.



Kilamiti - So we can compare your to billions of diamond?



Diamond Bills - Hell yeah.


Kilamiti - Lets staryt from the beginning; When did You start music and what led you to it?

Diamond bills -  I start music since i was in primary 4 but get into it professionally in SS2 ; Talking about what  led to doing music. I had a childhood dream of being engineer but music came through and i embrace it.

Kilamiti - Are you saying youve given up Engineering for music totally?

Diamond Bills - Yes o , Totally . Im all about the Music right now.

Kilamiti - Do you Play any instruments?

Diamond Bills - Yes iplay the Piano [Keyboard] But im not a professional tho.



kilamiti - oh thats great;
Who are your musical influences and where did you get this your soothing texture and catchy sound from?



Diamond Bills - I will choose, olamide reminisce, oladips, zlatan, and demmie vee, I feel motivated anytime im listening to these people , they makes me grab my pen and book to write good music

My voice is from God, lol, but when am in school I did music and voice training.



Kilamiti - Are you signed to any label or have plans to?



Diamond Bills - I'm not under any label for now, but I pray very soon God will answer my prayers, but I don't believe in label that much, I believe if you have your money you gon promote your music as u wish, Money is music.



Kilamiti - I think i agree with you on that, Music is money, Money is music.

moving on; We all like your music and I wonder if you are going to keep advancing it and add some local elements to it?



Diamond Bills - Smile ' I promise to keep the Good vibe moving, yall know I Dont do wack music, watch out for another song dropping by March 10th, anticipate new sound, new me, yall just need to keep support the boy, God bless


kilamiti - So what’s next for yo and what vision do you have for yourself as an artist or musician?

Diamod Bills - My main mission is to take Nigeria music to next level, I want to be legend, I want people to worship me like a god, I wanna make all the getho kid out there believe in their hustle, motivate them with my music, and I really wanna help those who need help, and support The street till I die

Kilamiti - Quite Motivating , How would you  classify your kind of music?

Diamond Bills - I do  Rap and Afro pop

Kilamiti - Any plans to drop an Album or mixtape ?



Diamond Bills - Yes, I'm planning to drop an EP this year, and am on it, just watchout cus it gonna be a bomb, and I gat beasts on the project, (I mean killer rappers and singers) , I will announce about it when it's time,


 Kilamiti -Its Really  has been a beautiful moment with you , we wish you Goodluck in your career

Diamond Bills - yes its beautiful Thanks.

Kilamiti - Finally , Do you have any shout out to Give



Diamond bills - Yes , I wanna say a very big shout out to God almighty for everything he has been doing for me, and also to all my fans, family, and friends, I love you all, without you guys their won't be diamond bills, just keep supporting, and I promise I won't let you guys down, and to all my fellow


upcoming artists praying for God mercy, I pray this year won't pass you by, we all gonna survive, just keep believing, pray and keep the hustle tight,

Special appreciation to all KILAMITI staffs, wale aro, golden parrot, Kenny9ja, hnr gang and all people supporting Diamond bills, I love you all

Compiled By - Brain Kilamiti

Explore Diamond Bills Music Below - 

DOWNLOAD OGO GBERA 




DOWNLOAD ALAKADA

Axact

Wale Aro

Wale Aro Blog is a blog of...

Post A Comment:

0 comments: